【Introduction of flame retardants】YLSCH-RBB® Antimony Trioxide2022-11-03
【Introduction of Rubber Antiozonant】YLSCH-RBB® NOXCA2022-11-21
- Decabromodiphenylethane/DBDPE is a broad-spectrum additive flame retardant with a wide range of use. It has high bromine content, good thermal stability, good UV resistance, and lower exudation than other brominated flame retardants. ; Especially suitable for the production of high-grade flame retardant materials.
- It does not produce toxic polybrominated dibenzodioxane (PBDO) and polybrominated dibenzofuran (PBDF) during thermal cracking or burning, and its flame retardant materials fully comply with European regulations on dioxins. requirements, do not cause harm to the environment.
- No toxicity, no teratogenicity to organisms, no side effects to aquatic organisms such as fish, which can be said to meet the requirements of environmental protection.
- It is quite stable in the system used, and the flame-retardant thermoplastics with it can be recycled.
- The adverse effect on the properties of flame retardant materials is smaller than that of the traditional flame retardant decabromodiphenyl ether, and it has good light resistance and low exudation.
- Decabromodiphenylethane/DBDPE is a new, broad-spectrum, high-efficiency and environmentally friendly additive flame retardant developed and produced in recent years. Phenyl ether, the flame retardancy of the two is basically the same, but it will not cause the problem of polybrominated dioxins that people worry about when it is flame retardant, and its toxicity is lower than that of decabromodiphenyl ether.
- Although decabromodiphenyl ether has been exempted in October 2005, it does not rule out the possibility of being banned from production and use more than ten years later. Therefore, decabromodiphenyl ethane is decabromodiphenyl ether. excellent substitute.
- Decabromodiphenylethane is suitable for adhesives and sealants such as polystyrene, high styrene, ABS, epoxy resin, and elastomer.
If you would like to know more about Decabromodiphenylethane, please feel free to contact us.