N-butyraldehyde Aniline Condensation (Accelerant 808)
YLSCH®S-1001 N-butyraldehyde Aniline Condensation (Accelerant 808) can be used in combination with the vulcanization accelerator used by thiadiazole vulcanization cross-linking agent.
|Appearance||Amber transparent liquid|
|Flash point (opening ℃)||186℃|
N-butyraldehyde Aniline Condensation (Accelerator 808) can be used in combination with the vulcanization accelerator used by thiadiazole vulcanization cross-linking agent. It can also be used alone in the formulation of latex paint and in the curing process of anaerobic adhesive. Brown red or amber viscous liquid, with a special smell, flash point 186 ℃. Insoluble with water, soluble in ethanol, toluene, acetone, ether and other organic solvent.
1. Add this curing agent to the paint can reduce the soldering temperature and curing temperature, reduce the welding slag, smooth surface and good flexibility of the paint.
2. The reaction of the isocyanate with the active hydrogen can be promoted.
3. For some polyurethane, which uses ammonia as accelerator, it can be used to achieve faster curing requirements.
4. This product can be used as the base material of heat-resistant paint. In the heat-resistant coating, it has more comprehensive properties, improves the hardness and adhesion of the paint film, and has a better overall tensile property.
5. Fine surface treatment agent for metal powder used in metal powder paint.
6. The heat resistant coating prepared by the mixture of aluminum powder and zinc powder has good anticorrosive properties at room temperature and high humidity.
7. The curing promoters and modification aids of polyester enamelled wire paint can reduce the baking temperature of the film, increase the adhesion of the film to metals, smooth the surface of the film, and improve the solvent resistance, aging resistance, wear resistance and mechanical strength of the film.
8. Can also be used as a curing accelerator of the organic silicon resin paint, so that the curing temperature of the organic silicon paint is reduced, and the heat resistance is improved.
9. The addition of this product to some coatings can play an anti-oxidant role, inhibit the coating crust and wrinkle of the paint film, improve the durability of the paint film, reduce the tendency of powdering, and improve the protection of light and the wettability of the pigment.
10. It can be used alone as accelerator in the formulation of latex filament and in the curing process of anaerobic adhesive.
11. Mainly used in halogen-containing compounds, such as chlorinated polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, chlorohydrin rubber, neoprene rubber, chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber, chlorinated rubber, etc.Accelerant 808 can be used in combination with thiadiazole vulcanization cross-linking agent during vulcanization. It is suggested to add ratio accelerator 808: thiadiazole vulcanization crosslinking agent 0.8 : 2.5.
METHOD OF USE:
Used as a dispersant, added during grinding, others added in the paint preparation stage, recommended dosage is 2/1000, the best dosage is determined after the experiment.
25KG, 200KG packing.