Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate
PRODUCT NAME: Ferric Chloride Hexahydrate
MOLECULAR FORMULA: FeCl36H2O
MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 162.2g/mol (270.3)
APPEARANCE: BROWNISH GREEN CRYSTSL
|ITEM||BROWNISH GREEN CRYSTSL|
|Mass fraction of ferric chloride (FeCl3)/* ≥||96|
|Mass fraction of ferrous chloride (FeCl2)/* ≤||0.6|
|Mass fraction of insoluble matter ≤||1.5|
|Mass fraction of arsenic (As)/* ≤||0.0004|
|Lead (Pb) mass fraction/* ≤||0.002|
|Mass fraction of mercury (Hg)/* ≤||0.00002|
|Mass fraction of cadmium (Cd)/* ≤||0.0002|
|Mass fraction of chromium [Cr(VI)]/* ≤||0.001|
1. Mainly used as water treatment agent, also used as mordant, catalyst, chlorinating agent, and used to manufacture other iron salts, etc. Mainly used for water purification, but also for printing plate, pigment, dye and medicine, etc.;
2. Used as analytical reagent and corrosive agent for electronic devices;
3. Used as analytical reagent and TLC developer;
4. It is used as a water purifier for drinking water and as a precipitation agent for wastewater treatment. Used as an etchant for printed circuits.
5. Mainly used as a water purifier for drinking water and a precipitation agent for wastewater treatment. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as an oxidant and a printing and dyeing mordant for indigo dyeing. Catalyst for organic synthesis of dichloroethane, etc. Chlorinated leaching agent for silver and copper ores. Etchants for photographic and printing plates. Raw materials for the manufacture of iron salts such as iron phosphate, pharmaceuticals, pigments and inks. Infiltrating its solution into building concrete can increase building strength, corrosion resistance and prevent water seepage. It is used in the production of circuit boards and fluorescent digital tubes in the electronic industry. Coagulant used in the recovery of glycerol from waste liquor from soap production.
6. Nutritional supplements (iron fortifiers). For infant milk powder, weaning food, etc.
It can combine with β-globulin in milk to form protein iron, which is easily absorbed in the body. Due to its strong acidity, it is not suitable to be added directly. Usually, it is added with whey to make whey iron, and it is adjusted to 1g whey iron containing about 4mg of iron. The amount of whey iron added in the above foods is 1.0% to 1.5%. Iron generally promotes fat oxidation in foods. Whey iron bound to protein does not promote oxidation.
7. Mainly used as corrosive agent for industrial water treatment, photography and printing plate making, catalyst and oxidant in organic synthesis industry, oxidant and mordant in dye industry to manufacture other high-purity grades (99.99%) of raw materials for other iron salts, pigments, inks and medicines. ) gas-phase co-reduction with metal halides under the action of hydrogen produces separable intermetallic compounds with thermal conductivity, magnetic induction and anti-oxidation properties.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE:
50KG/BARREL.During storage, it should be protected from rain and moisture, and should not be mixed with toxic and harmful substances.